Friday, October 21, 2005

Surviving in Disted Stanford year 2005

Thats right kids...It took me more than brains and a bunch of A's from my SPM to survive ~ Yes siree ~ Especially when there are trained and experienced Ass Grooping Assasins around you. Everyday seems to be like Ass Wars Episode IV....heck ~ I can write a whole trilogy on that (Ass Wars I , II, and III ). Ass Wars Episode IV - The return of the Ass Ninja Assasins.

However, the main Nemesis of mine would be Tickling- Yes...Being tickled has been my weakness since I was a kid. Not even the toughest training from karate could prepare me for what I was going to face in Disted. My secret was revealed when I had to be a living speciment for CPR in biology class. Pei Wen was to display to the class the prosedures of performing CPR on a person but wasnt doing a good job in that. Ms. Lai, our biology teacher, then called on Steven....a "trained" red cresant member. When he got to the part of finding the right area to pump the lungs... It happened. He stuck a finger in my side. I squealed . I jumped. He tried again. I squealed louder(by now the class was laughing). He tried for the third time - I went into spasm....and it was done. The secret I had to keep was revealed. I knew life would never be the same for me there. Everyone, especially the girls would stick a finger in my side just to see me jump and squeal. If I were ever in a crowd of people, someone would take the opportunity to poke me and magically teleport away. Resistance is futile....I'll have to live with it. My two biggest nemesis in this nemesis would be Pei S. And L.Lynn. especially Lynn coz she's got this natural innocence that always makes me let my guard down. They have fingers that kill. I get poked by them so much that I had the urge to tickle them back- always having to get by my guilty conscience of tickling girls.

Devil Jono: tickle em straight to hell~!It's the only way.
Angel Jono: ...You can't do that! You're like 2 -3 times their size.
Devil Jono: Great, that'll make it easy.
Angel Jono: But, they're girls~! They don't know any better.
Devil Jono: Sonner or late you're gonna die of spasm...but at least die fighting.

And that was enough for me. I had to counter-tickle them. Thats the only way to stop them.

OR SO I THOUGHT

Pei S. couldnt be tickled. She had completely no nerve cells or neurons in her sides whatsover... tickling had completely no effect on her. Any attempts in trying to tickle her would result in being tickled back. FINE...so I couldnt tickle her... I then diverted my attention to Lynn.

Lynn could be tickled. My first attempt caught her in surprise and she squealed. She was however ready for my second attempt and took of in flight. She was a school runner and was fast. I was faster. I caught up to her and gave her The Finger ( no~! not in "that" way you perv~! ). However, like any other animals she had a mutated reaction towards tickling and always let out a this cute squeal. That was enought to stop me from tickling...Heck- even a bad guy with a chainsaw would'nt be able to kill her from the way she squealed....

Tickling them back would not work.

Something had to be done. I had to change. I had to evolve... I had to aquire skills to face my Nemesis. I developed "The Finger Sense™". Much like spiderman's Spider Sense, I could senses incoming finger strikes. And with this, ladies and gentlemen....I survived Disted without losing my sanity.

It was then I realized that, with great power, comes great responsibility.It means that no matter what personal trials one may face...no matter how hard the times may be, how bleak the outcome may look, you can't give in. You can't submit to the ANGST! and wallow in moodiness and listen to Linkin Park songs on infinite repeat. No. You must face life head on, for if you do not, your Finger Sense™ will shut down and you'll get a pair of fingers jammed up your side and send you into the horrifying realms Spasm.

Who am I ?

I'm a Disted College Student.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey.JC now only i know ur weakness.......too bad college over dee

Anonymous said...

"nerve cells or neurons".... SHOW OFF!!!!

peishern

i do have the above. only, i have conquered the technique "mind over matter"

Anonymous said...

and its disted staMford!
cherry dildo wanker

Anonymous said...

You have no idea how much i would pay to have those kinda experience with girls...

PaydayLoans said...

q2YRIN You have a talant! Write more!

Auto insurance company said...

vvKNgb Good job!

Hydrocodone said...

xziYbt The best blog you have!

state unemployment insurance said...

gRC2aI Nice Article.

altantic canada european motorcycle tour said...

Nice Article.

fioricet vs imitrex said...

Good job!

ingredients in celebrex said...

Magnific!

buy phentermine cod said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

does taking xanax caus said...

Nice Article.

tramadol and metformin said...

Thanks to author.

generic ultram tramadol said...

Thanks to author.

buy dosage orxc com from link phentermine html via said...

Thanks to author.

JohnBraun said...

cHolug write more, thanks.

couple outdoor sex said...

actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.

dragon sex story said...

Good job!