Monday, April 10, 2006

Memoirs of a Gay-sha

For the record, Im straight.

I just recalled once back in school during form 3 OR form 4 ... for quite a period of time some mates of mine thought I was gay. *Scoffs* Yeah....

Well, you see I had this friend who sat next to me. Whenever he spoke, he had to have his hand on my lap and got really close to me , face to face. I guess its just a habit of his...and I'm quite sure it runs in the family ? Coz his brother is also the classmate of my brother and he tells me he gets that too. Only not on the lap, but on the shoulders.

I think the reason why me classmates could jump to such conclutions is because there were already 2 very gay guys with quite the reputation... Once he asked another guy to sit on his lap. When the stupid guy sat on his lap, Mr. Gay had his hands on his P.Part and started fondling. You should see the look on his face ~! It was like Samara(The Ring) was coming out of his ass-crack or something...And he also kept asking me to sit on his lap and that he wanted to "play" with me.

Anyway, the frenzy of "Jonathan and xxxxx is gay" died down eventually and I didnt have to be worried of attracting other gay guys.

Little did I know, that was just the exodus of my gay experiences...

Memoirs of a Gaysha Part2

3 comments:

ch@rm said...

hahahaha...same la..me also kena b4... except tat ppl noe im 100% straight. juz tat i get d reputation of being a girl magnet.. from form 1 up to form 5. cant remember how many times d. gosh. i would very much prefer stickin to being a guy magnet onli. hahaha...

adhojlim said...

Hey Jono! You serious boh?! Got such things in SXI meh? FYI, I am your senior but never before got intimidated by gayleh...maybe you are too handsome already and they liked you so much...Hahahaha =))) (laughing hard)

Jo-no said...

Heh! You should Read My school, My Ghetto then you will know what my generation is all about.