Thursday, February 22, 2007

By Your Love

A ballad my brother, Joe and I wrote.

Verse1
I was blind and lost,

Astray without a cause.

All my sin and shame,

Only brought you pain.

All my sin and shame,

was nothing but a bane.

But by Your love, endless love,

I am saved.

Pre-Chorus

Jesus, come into my heart.

To santify, to set apart.

Jesus, I will trust in you

For by Your love, endless love,

I am saved...

Verse2

Morning, noon and night,

You're always by my side.

Lord Your shinning light,

Will ever be my guide.

Lord your shinning light,

Brightens up my life.

And by Your love, endless love,

I am saved...

Chorus

By Your love, Your love

You came to bear my pain.

By Your love, Your love

I'm born again.

For Your love, Your love,

I'll forever life up Your name.

By Your love, endless love,

I am saved...




No comments: